How certain your curtain can escape from fire?
You can never sure what might happen in a situation like the event of fire. But you can be sure to protect yourself and your loved ones from danger by minimizing the fire risk on your curtains, panels or even wall coverings.
Drapilux Flammstop is a new generation of decorative fabrics that act as flame-retardant fabrics. By modifying its polyester molecules, Drapilux Flammstop reduces the chance of smoke gas developing in the event of fire, so you can have a better chance for safety.
The safety factor of this flame-resistance fabric has been tested and approved by international standards for the use in living and working environment spaces.
The benefits of Drapilux Flammstop:
- long lasting decorative fabrics for curtains, drapes and wall coverings.
- better wearability and flame-resistance attributes than conventional fabrics.
- easy to care, comfortable to use and neither lost through tear and wear.
- less water and detergent usage for laundry.
- produces little smoke so you can plan more time for safety.